I have been presented with this award by Tammy at Koreafornican. Tammy is a former ESL teacher who began making YouTube Korean fusion cooking videos in 2007. She is also the San Francisco area editor for ZenKimchi Food Journal. Her cooking videos have been featured on Korea.net, food blog, Serious Eats, Seoul Eats and iFoodTV.com. Thank you so much, Tammy!
As a recipient of the award, I have to share 7 things about myself and pass the award on to 10 bloggers.
First, seven things about me:
1. I was born in Seoul, Korea in the late 1950’s.
2. I love to travel but have fear for flight. It’s the worst when the plane first takes off.
3. I love to listen to music but don’t know how to sing.
5. I’m still learning to use manual functions of my Nikon D80 after 4 years of owning it.
6. I have a sweet tooth and don’t have the will power to resist a good dessert such as Crème brûlée.
7. I was once obsessed with Korean dramas. I watched Winter Sonata three times, staying up all night in some cases.
And here are 10 bloggers that I would like to pass this award to: